Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A nice present for Mother Bunny: we love her so much...


Today Mother Bunny went to Marbella (the most exclusive, or bizarre spot in southern Spain’s coast.)

Miffu, Miffe (yes, a new family member) and Me remain here at BCN with Father Bunny trying to defy this humid and awful summer.

I must admit that the best pictures in my blog are those taken by Mother Bunny. She really concerns about some artistic matters in opposite to father bunny that is a bunny-lommographer.

In a few days I will be travelling to Australia with MB,FB and some friends (2). Mother Bunny needed some state of the art “shooting machine” so this afternoon we bought a super NIKON 200D for her.

Being Father Bunny a Closed Fist Brotherhood golden member this action could be a black spot in his record.

Labels: ,

Share |

1 Comments:

  • Hi Miffa, Miffu and Miffe .... I can´t believe it ! Father bunny has bought me a nice super camera. I am flavourgasted !! This is such a nice and unexpected present that I have no words to express the happiness I feel right now. So, I prefer that you catch it up later ( in a couple of hours ) with a awesome picture from our magnificent terrace over Barcelona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2006 08:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home