Miffa is da # 1

Friday, September 15, 2006

Today, I saw a man With a flaming eight ball tattoo'd on his arm


Today
Today
I saw a man
Today
I saw a man
With a flaming eight ball tattoo'd on his arm.

This was a song from Underworld included in The Beach BSO.

But, while buying in a supermarket, Father Bunny and me noticed that this supermarket’s best guy who is working there for a while is wearing two black straps with eight balls on it.

I got scared but someday we will ask him about the fact. … sure we will...

Share |

2 Comments:

  • It's OST
    BSO means "Banda Sonora Original"
    Blast!

    a nice mistake

    By Blogger Miffa, at 9/15/2006 06:49:00 pm  

  • we swear that...

    we did not see a man using an empty flask as a walkie talkie.

    and that white stuff were your skin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/15/2006 07:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home