Miffa is da # 1

Sunday, September 07, 2008

21097.5 meters - and some more stuff

Yes, I know this is not a runners’ blog or a sportman’s blog, but when i decided to bet about the athletics capabilities of my father I knew that sometimes things would go wrong and he will succeed.

So, I just let him to tell about his achievements. Bear in mind that he was really out from the last two kilometres and only me – from home with my friend Daikyn- calling Draculina to help him to finish are responsible for his time.


“Well I must reckon that Miffa is right, I only run in New Zealand
about 120 kilometres with extreme cold and great efforts to
breath normally, our paces and our kilometres, together with a
couple of kilograms that we earned during our “vacation “ were
telling us that the second half marathon will be a disaster.


The same track - two times - steady and hot




A devilish track with a downhill + uphill profile + high temperatures
made the track extremely demanding. We experienced some
problems in the second run about 17-19 kilometres, but finally
we managed to stop the watch at 1:37:10 with the last two
kilometres riding with Draculina attached to my right hands”

It’s a pity that for the first time I have been verbally abused
by a group of runners
that make funny words about my cargo pants
while the only reason to wear this outfit is to carry Draculina.
I can tell you that it’s an extra weight and uncomforting matter
that has nothing to be with any fancy or political thinking. I have
really felt very harassed but their words and at some points I was
at the point to talk back to them – of course in a much more
polite way-.

Labels: , , , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Poor Father Bunny, those people aren't very nice!
    Come to think of it, is there any other stylish capsule to carry Draculina besides your cargo pants pockets?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2008 10:37:00 am  

  • Hmmm,

    I have thought about different capsules but the risk of her falling down and being stepped by runners is very high.

    Imagine the poor Draculina with the sole mark of a running shoe printed on her face.

    May be a little waist pouch will work.

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 9/08/2008 10:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home