Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The worst place in earth you can be, try it, you’ll hate it.

With the 2012 Olympics being held in London, I need to ask you to go there. Being London one of the few places I promised myself I will never go, destiny made me a good move and I was forced to be there for a couple of days.

Kingdom of Boredom. That’s another way to translate United Kingdom.

Everything is disgusting, all the stupid places are not worth to visit, are crowded, stupidly expensive, and just suck!

We will try to make a list of ten or a thousand reasons you shouldn’t visit that damn place, but if you are studying English, please ask your father or mother to put you there for a month in summer.

That will be Summer of Hell (and you will return home speaking poorer English than before)







Labels: , , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home