Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Around Cambridge in a sunny day: cabriolet cars

Yesterday route was great, of course heavy traffic, speed cameras everywhere, etc, but it was sunny!!!

All the people, even the BBC was truly excited about the second day in a row with sun. Honestly I prefer rain, because I have plenty of sun in my home city, but it was nice to walk over the green grass with a wonderful sun and with termometers around 30 degrees.

With such a sunny day one needs a cabriolet car to feel the fresh air. So I decided to check what Porsche and Aston Martin could offer me.

Sadly my father said soon we will return home and there we don't have room for a new car. :(





our route, 230 miles, 5:20 hours driving time
average speed around 35 mph.

Labels: , , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home