Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Is Singapore a boring place...? Oh, despicable me.

This T-Shirt is #1 souvenir 3 for 10 SGD

This is my Singaporean Master. He taught me the right position
and attitude to look life pass in front of us.

Topics are everywhere and about almost every subject. As you probably know in spain all men are "Toreros" and you can have one night sex with a British girl buying her a bottle of Lambrusco.

One of the widest spread one is that you can't chew gum in Singapore and that you will be fined for almost everything. 

To tell you the truth I've not experimented it by myself, but chances to get a fine are less than in the new paradise of political and police repression country: Spain (where all the people are jobless  toreadores, right).

Stop divagating, the other topic or myth about Singapore is that it's the most boring city on earth. 

I am not writing here to solve the mystery, grab a ticket, spend some hours in the airport with your rights at the same level of live stock and experiment what chickens and hens do in a farm inside the plane. Then spend some time in there and make your own judgement.

I must reckon I will remove something from the city to improve its overall Miffa's score but as I get older and a much more boring person I like MerLion's city more.

Labels: , , , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home