Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

It has been a long time...



It has been a long time since my last post and my last activity in the social media.

I was a pioneer like many others but I have been warned by my father about the risk to leave your track in the digital world. – Almost 20 years ago he was working in something we call today “BIG DATA” and he told me terrible stories about how companies deal with personal information.

He loved to run and bought a GPS watch to track his efforts but when they asked him to join an online app to share his progress he proved reluctant.

He paid for his watch and those guys wanted to use his running behaviour to sell him and some others stuff based on the data they gathered. It was 10 years ago.

Now China and soon USA will enforce the social reputation as prove to be eligible for some activities.

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home