Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas (and my first flash movie)



For about one and a half months people here in Barcelona goes crazy buying all kind of things that surely they won’t need.

That is just everyday matter over there in Honk Kong, so did not surprise me a lot. Anyways I went though this in a previous post (see below).

Almost everyday me and father bunny have been receiving nice cards from everywhere, well, actually not so much. A friend of father bunny sent him two. Thank you Teresa !!
One of them it was an animated Flash movie.

Of course me and father bunny had no idea about using that software, I am artist, little bunny artist but I used to create concepts instead of seeking for perfection.

Father bunny first refused, but at the end we decided to make a nice movie. I wanted to give this animated card to my beloved Cutnejo.

He has been flirtering around lately with big babes with long curly hair (
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26321213/) ,
little ones – much more than tiny little bunny my cousin – (
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26171130/).

To tell you the truth I always get mad about that, but I have decided to grab my Cutnejo by his ears, get into my special custom made Miffa Chan DB8 and take him with me a nice ski resort.

Here you can check the movie:

http://www.miffa.net/swf/nadal2_05_miffa.swf

I will return to my hometown this winter, see you soon with more adventures.

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2006

Labels:

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home