Miffa is da # 1

Monday, May 22, 2006

Miffa overdid things: How I met the Abuse gang

Please boys and girls do not try to do this at home. A professional pilot under controlled ambient is performing this dangerous trick. (Great care has taken to minimize enviromental damage) Picture by Cytek



Some time ago, as an extra effort to integrate into my new country, Father Bunny decided that I must learn the local languages. As a way for me to practice I began to read and to eventually post in other blogs.

One of then, often referred in the Spanish blogosphere as “One of the most boring expressions of the post modern and avant-garde movement” – I did it Father !!! I managed to do a quite nice translation for overseas fanss !! Is Abuse magazine blog.

But then I realized that one of my favourite’s blog headers of all my bogging life was done by the wifiblanes crew. Yes it’s here
by obvious reasons. And surprisely they were there too.

At the end, Mother Bunny’s efforts to convince father bunny to go there and to let me go (Father Bunny is very concerned about my outdoor activities after the Hurghada incident).

We went to Abuse Media corporate building where Mr. Corrosco, founder and CEO offered me a very refreshing carrot juice and Mother and Father Bunny Pine apple juice and milk…????? (never, ever in my life I have seen that before, sure they were hiding something)

We met some Council members too, but father bunny is a disaster and he can’t remember all the names… (my God)

After that we proceeded to a restaurant that scored really badly in my SBS (Smart Bunny Shopper index).

There, we met more people and adults started to drink barley juice (I was told that more than 4,000 years ago they did that in special occasions).

Miffa, while Father Bunny in WC is holded and she is enjoying the big party



I met a lot of new nice people, and they were, very, very, very nice to me.

Thank you a lot I really love you all.

Labels:

Share |

3 Comments:

  • A pleasure meeting Bunny's family and I'm happy to know you like my Ghost in the Shell header ; -)

    by the way, the link you used for CytecK is wrong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/22/2006 05:37:00 pm  

  • Sorry for that mistake Miffa did - She is ill after that tour de course-
    We really would like to use your ghost in the shell header.

    Sorry for the link but Miffa was so tired...

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 5/22/2006 08:42:00 pm  

  • Hi !

    Best regards to Miffa, Mother and Father Bunny...

    all you are nice... !!

    MuSiK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2006 09:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home