Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BunnyGP Vol. 2

Blast she has attitude for racing


Latest news!!!


Mr. Hamane - The new HRC President - has read our post and after some deals with Miguelona's Manager - Mr Cyteck- She has signed a 2 years contract to compite in the 8o CC superbunny series.


The team
is still negotiating her debut in upper categories due to her outstanding physical condition.
Enclosed you will find a picture of the event in which the Miffa-Wifibunnies team was presented.

Labels: , ,

Share |

6 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! I look forward to more fabulous photos of a racing Miquelona!

    By Blogger s tsui, at 7/18/2007 02:36:00 pm  

  • A Stabunny has been born :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2007 04:35:00 pm  

  • Now all the pressure is on the general manager. Mr Cyteck.


    And sure he will keep the tempo!!!

    By Blogger Miffa, at 7/18/2007 09:00:00 pm  

  • jajajajaja, buenísimo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2007 09:30:00 pm  

  • Hi! I'm cousin Miffer !!

    I've just arrived from Benicassim. I'm at MuSiK's home now...

    I've posted something at wifiblanes blog !!

    See you soon Miffa ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/24/2007 01:45:00 pm  

  • Hey Musik

    I am glad my cousin has been having fun with you at FIB.

    I can imaging Pinyonet is watching fireworks with Cyteck

    and what about Mandarina with Mr. Evasèe

    By Blogger Miffa, at 7/24/2007 05:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home