Miffa is da # 1

Friday, June 27, 2008

Chan family reloaded

A girl called Marja from the Netherlands has written me a note asking me how many sisters I have. She also was wondering if mine was the greatest bunny family on the net.

Asking first the last question I definitely say that my family is not the bigger. Of course I have no idea about who has the biggest one but I know that miffyto has more than 60 sisters and our friends from Cafemiffy almost that much.

And to answer the first question I have decided to post every week or so a detailed bio of all my sisters.

If you cannot wait to see the (almost) complete family, check my Flickr




Name
Miguelona
Height (cm)50
Date of birth05/2007
PlaceBarcelona
Twin sister Nana Chan (living in Tokyo, Japan)
Outfit(s) Orange jumper / Black surfing lycra / Cap / Motorcycle Helmet / Leather jacket
SportsSurf / Motorcycling (mini moto GP)
NotesShe is huge, almost twice as tall as her sisters. While living at Rambla Catalunya she used to sit in a nice old chair that seemed to be built for her.

She is very calm and loves to be at home reading and watching TV.

Labels:

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Hello, Miffa,
    I love reading about your family!
    I think Miguelona and Anita Maria will become good friends, since they both like reading and watching television at home.
    I look forward to learning more about all your other sisters!
    9J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2008 01:10:00 pm  

  • Hi 9j,
    My sister Miguelona is very quiet. FB almost got crazy figuring out how to edit tables in blogger.

    Just to discover that nowadays tables are not used and people use css tags.

    You can see almost all my sisters at flickr

    By Blogger Miffa, at 6/27/2008 03:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home