Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heritage of the family



Many of you know –already- that Miffa’s grandpa is Asia’s richest man. But no one, including her, knew about the details that were behind this story of intense drama, feelings, fate, money and family.

Of course, my sister is on shock and she will need some time to recover from this event. In the past we suspected that she had a twin sister, so we hired a private eye from Hong Kong , but the process has been hard for my sister as we were approaching to the truth.

This is day 1 of my beloved step sister Miffa with her real sister, so I – myself- am quite confused.

Thanks to the greatest private eye agencyThe 9j’s- my sister has now recovered part of her past.

Labels: ,

Share |

1 Comments:

  • Hello, Miffa's Twin! I see that you are reunited with Miffa and enjoying yourself in her home. All the J's miss you here. Come back and see us soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/12/2008 07:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home