Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Miffa, The Queen of Ibiza


Dear friends, today is my third day on the Island and it’s raining like hell, more than the first day. Even if you are a superbunny star the weather has no respect with you.

My spot is located in Na Xamena, close to Port de San Miquel, quite far from Ibiza city and the parties. Miffo and me were looking for the ultimate relax, but so much rain changed my mind and I ended up two time at Amnesia – a great argument with my father, that has to pick up me every morning or paying me a taxi-

Of course a VIP bunny enters free in the dance floor, thanks to Andy Wilson, whose great radio station Sonica, provides excellent advice and music.

So far too much night life, and very few beach.

Labels: ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • It looks so relaxing, Miffa! I especially like the first picture of you. Too much partying is not good, so you should treasure the time to relax!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2009 01:01:00 pm  

  • Thank good Draculina decided to go to Menorca (another island close to Ibiza but only for relax)

    Today Miffo and me will visited the western part.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 8/13/2009 10:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home