Miffa is da # 1

Monday, July 20, 2009

Origami



After a relaxing and nice trip to Japan, which had been promised by Father Bunny, I am back to my home city

Father Bunny sent me back to the Japanese school. That is going to be hard, specially in summer time. It is so hot right now . I would like to sit at home, drink a soda and just relax.

But, that´s life.

Well, in the last two weeks, I have been reading Haiku. Haiku are like very short poems. I discovered looking on the JAL webpage that if I write a really nice Haiku, may be, I can win a trip to Japan. How exciting ! But, I do not dare so far to write Haiku.

At the same time, I started ORIGAMI. I bought some nice colourful papers and I thought that Origami was about to bend some papers in a nice way and that is it. Well, it has taken me a long time to be able to have some nice ORIGAMI work. But, finally, I managed two of them and I shared them with my family .

Labels: , , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home