Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy "smart" pills


A good friend of us made Father Bunny a nice birthday present, but he tried to keep it so safe that he forgot about where he hided it.

Finally I have discovered it and I am going to eat’em all!

PS: Note my wings, now I am working for Lufthansa carrying a 777 from Barcelona to Chicago three times a week. Ok. Someone need to bring some money home.

Una gran amiga del Viejo le hizo un regalo de cumple muy chulo y el imbécil lo guardo tanto que se olvido de donde lo puso (en su maletín) Yo lo he descubierto, y me voy a poner ciega a gominolas.

Por cierto, fijaros en las alas de Lufthansa que me han dado, como piloto de un 777, ahora vuelo a Chicago 3 veces a la semana porque alguien ha de traer dinero a casa.

Labels: , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home