Miffa is da # 1

Friday, April 27, 2012

Movin' and movin'

Well, this year I missed Hong Kong Electronics Trade Fair, so I have not visited my hometown. This is something it put me on tears since almost every year i was able to visit my city.

I have no explanation for being in love with HK or Tokyo, but just half an hour there is more than half a life in any other places.

I have been in quite remarkable cities like Milano, London (aggh), New York, Dubai, Miami, Praghue, Kuala Lumpur, etc but they just can not compite with my hometown.

Anyways, this is me packaging for the next location that will include, Rome, Bangkok, London and Koh Samui.




(off topic) if you go to youtube you'll see Nickie Minaj's awful face. This girls is just freaking disgusting...

Labels:

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home