Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What I have done in 2013 - Part 2


This image belongs to the past where I spent my time in
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo.
Just a reminder for FB if Park Hotel ever is fully booked.


I told you 2013 was a year of cars and a similar one was almost our 
new family car, but sudden changes finally pointed in a new direction
 at the end of the year.


Tometaro continued his training in spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. 


This is strictly a two seater and sometimes we need to take old mom with us.


Indoor cycling started to became a serious problem in my life.



We spend sometime in Andorra in one of the snowiest week of 2013.
Lots of fun and some problems to move from one place to another.


In the Plaza Monumental Mall. Old Bull Fighting Arena.







We visited Scotland, where we manage to get some snow too 
and visited some Castles, Loch Ness and made some friends... 
Father bunny drove his first Mitsubishi and
I spend some time talking with very nice and soft cows and 
long time ancestors (hares).



Tometaro, AmpanMan, BaikinMan and my Dutch cousin eating 
biscuits we bought in Tokyo.
Below a beautiful t-Shirt FB bought for me while out for running.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home