Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shooting day

Umeko with the Camera. She was the Camera Assistant
From Palamos to Illes Medes, very close to the coastline

After re-fueling in Sant Feliu de Guixols we headed south to Tossa de Mar


Tossa de Mar, we got closer as we could to shoot "damn tourist" on the beach



Father bunny is producing a short video that will show some of the best places in Costa Brava. Of course I am the executive producer and the original idea and all the shooting plan has be done by me.

I planned to shoot the coast from the air with an helicopter first and them from the sea. Unfortunately that will add 4.500,00 € an hour and I prefer to use my budget for other
expenses.

I sent Mem and Umeko with him and the Camera to shoot some of the most beautiful spots from the sea with a speed boat. Unfortunately for them the wind was blowing North with an intensity of 5 and some nasty waves that like to splash people when trying to go the same direction.

I placed a GPS logger in his equipment and It seems that they did their work despite the conditions. But I will need to clarify the over 100 € restaurant bill he gave me for a three person dinner in Sa Tuna.

Labels: , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home