Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Chan family revisited · Miffu Chan

My adorable sister Miffu, born in Hong Kong but with Japanese origin (Sekiguchi) FB and MB brought her to our The Peninsula room the day I was too years old. Unforgeteable!




Name
Miffu Chan
Height (cm)22
Date of birth01/02/2006
PlaceKwoloon - Hong Kong
Twin sister none
Outfit(s) Orange jumper / a pair of reading spectacles / Cap / Formal shirt and sleeveless vest.
SportsAikido
NotesShe loves flowers a lot. Her travel and adventure spirit is not as big as Miffa but she has traveled a lot too.

The red and gold ribbon that Miffa is wearing on her ear it was a present from Miffu that she carries everywhere, everytime.

Labels:

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Uh oh, the "table" isn't quite working again, Father Bunny!

    Miffu, you look at lot like Miffo. I'm confused.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/02/2008 05:37:00 pm  

  • Buff, I checked it when I posted it as a programmed post.

    Fixed, I hope.

    Miffu was Miffa's first sister, but she is from Hong Kong, while Miffo is two cms bigger and from Spain.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 7/02/2008 10:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home