Miffa is da # 1

Friday, September 22, 2006

Miami Vice…? Not really in the mood. Sabotage


As you know Father Bunny is a big fan of that terrible TV serie from the 80. Once when sick at home he decided to download (ehem… to buy) all the chapters and burned them onto a DVD.

Mother Bunny wasn’t at home and I watched almost all the chapters. Ok. I must admit that Lt. Castillo and me have the same hearing to others attitudes (just stare at your partner eyes while saying nothing).

Father Bunny has made three attempts of going to the cinema but all of them failed.

The worst thing is him trying to convince me of going. Today I have visited my bunny friend evasee’s blog and have discovered Sabotage (Beastie Boys).

I love this video! But when Father Bunny saw me and my sisters watching it he started one of his old time stories.



-“ I was in Seattle in a friend’s apartment watching MTV”
- “I could not believe what I was watching; one of my favourite groups and a Super video inspired by many, many movies and Tv series…”

Blah, blah, blah…
I love this video because the music, aesthetics and plot is cool and while watching I really think that the new Miami Vice will be a void attempt to re-create that 80’s atmosphere.

PS: I would like to say hello to Iñaki that is flying over the northern territories highways like Crockett did in Miami streets
Note that there is a bunny in this video


Labels:

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Thanks Mr. Miffa. I really think you will like it cause you are a very intelligent and handsome person...
    Beastie rules!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/22/2006 04:54:00 pm  

  • Thanks.

    Btw, finally I ended up at the theatre watching Miami Vice.

    And guess what the bad guy from colombia was reading?

    news from Mr. Ortega and Inditex.

    Sure Mr. Luis Tosar did it on purpose

    By Blogger Miffa, at 9/25/2006 11:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home