Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The unknown gentleman at the “One thousand and one night” restaurant at Ibiza


By Mother Bunny

Miffa asked me to take her to Ibiza. I was so surprised … Miffa, what the hell you want to do at Ibiza ? Ibiza is a tiny island at the Mediterranean sea packed with crazy people dancing 24hr a day. This is not the right place for a little bunny, I told her.
But, Miffa insisted on going and on a blind date with a “ gentleman “

I could not deny that wish to her , so, I bought two tickets, I booked a nice hotel on the countryside and we left early on Saturday morning

We spent the day sunbathing, visiting Ibiza´ s old town and around 7.00pm we got the a phone call in order to inform us about place and time for Miffa´s blind date

Miffa asked me to take her to the hotel. She had a wonderful relaxing bath, she changed her clothes, she had a carrot juice at the terrace

And there go … 22.30 hr we arrived at San Rafel and we waited in front of the restaurant.

Miffa said at one point, look , this is the nice gentleman who wants to meet me.

He asked us to follow him and we entered into an awesome restaurant . It was like being in the one thousand and one night …. Then , we met his friends … They all were so kind to Miffa … They proposed to eat “couscous” to Miffa. I was quite relunctant to that, as she is a-three-year old bunny … but , Miffa wanted to accept that suggestion coming from such a nice gentleman

Well, I cannot tell you more … Miffa had a great time and she has invited him at Barcelona.

Labels:

Share |

3 Comments:

  • It was a surprise, and it was a real, real pleasure this secret dinner with Miffa. Miffa, I´ll go to BCN early and it will be a big pleasure to have a carrot juice with you. Greetings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 06:10:00 pm  

  • ...sorry, I forget to ask you...
    You liked Ibiza?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 06:28:00 pm  

  • Blast! Mr. Evasee,

    They did like it, really did.

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 10/05/2006 10:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home