Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Miffa at The Forbidden City


This is my real first time in Beijing. First year after my steps parents adopted me I was ony there ony night waiting for my flight to my new home.

Second time I fligh from Barcelona to Shanghai and I missed Beijing. Nest year during the Olympics it will be a nightmare with a lot of people on the streets a a lot of traffic jams.

I will tell you more as my days in China will pass by. Yesterday the Great Wall and the next day to The Gobi Desert (Duhuang).

A big kiss for my sisters and of course for Chirioko and Kiirioko who are spending their eastern time in Granparents Bunny house on the beach.

And last but not least for my bunny friends from Tokyo who are spending a great time together with Pau, Laia and Miffo.

Labels: , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home