Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chairoko and Kiiroko, my friends from Japan are coming.

what about some window cleaning FB?
If you want to learn German you’d better go there, if you want to master paella you’d definitely need to get a Spanish cooker as teacher.

I am from Hong Kong and I have some knowledge about Cantonese cuisine, but if you have a father like me that really take care of all the mess that involves cooking will you cook as a regular basis?

No.


Me and all my family do love Japanese cuisine and so our friends from Blanes do. And to avoid unexpected results Father Bunny and me decided that the best thing it will be to travel to Tokyo and immerse into Japan’s cooking culture under the guidance of a Japanese master.

So we did, and our friends from caffemiffy will host Miffo (my younger sister) and Pau. He is a little bunny born in Sabadell – Spain- whose Catalan name means Paul but also Peace.

Miffo will stay there till summer but Pau will remain in Tokyo with his new family. They will cook, travel, play with other bunnies, and enjoy the city and their attractions…

On the other hand Chairoko and Kiiroko will be in our home and I will take care of them. It’s a perfect excuse to visit all these Barcelona places that I do not know and to show them a lot of things.

Mother Bunny wanted me to go, but Father Bunny begged me not to go. He loves me a lot and both he and me know that three months will be unbearable for us.

Anyways I plan to be in Tokyo in eastern so Miffo and Pau won’t be alone.

Labels: , , ,

Share |

3 Comments:

  • jajajajajajaja, vaya dos! Q gracioso es Pau! Primo de Fifi? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2007 08:35:00 pm  

  • Pau es primo de Bárbara que vive en nuestra casa. Son de una raza de conejos que sólo habitan en el Vallés Occidental.

    Como ve Vd. en el mundo conejo no existe la crispación. ;))))

    By Blogger Miffa, at 3/15/2007 10:01:00 am  

  • jeje, sip. Nos queda tanto por aprender...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2007 04:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home