Miffa is da # 1

Monday, May 12, 2008

My new friends: Xiam and Mem


I am still selecting some pictures from our last travel and trying to sort some notes I took while on a train or on a plane.

With a lazier than usual Father Bunny there’s still a lot to do. But let me introduce my new friends I met in Fujian province.

She and her sister were captive in a small and dirty shop near Gulangyu Island. Thank god we were there to save them.

Father Bunny took them and Miffo to visit a bike motor show. Her name is Xiam. There they took a lot of pictures, Father bunny will upload his pictures to Flickr but I suggest you to take a look onto Cyteck’s.

Labels: , , ,

Share |

3 Comments:

  • Xiam is so cute; she has such chubby cheeks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/13/2008 05:56:00 am  

  • Yes, she and her sister are adorable.

    Btw: Check http://www.friends2bmade.com/

    There, 9j, you can find some nice outfits. Ask Anita to lend you her credit card for a while.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 5/14/2008 01:10:00 pm  

  • Thank you so much, Miffa! Can't wait to shop for clothes there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/15/2008 03:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home