Miffa is da # 1

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival celebration in Zürich






Today it’s the 15th day of the 8th lunar month of the Chinese calendar, and my friend 9J have been celebrating the Mid-Autumn festival a few hours before with all her family.

My twin sister – from who I was separated when we were born – and me, are finally together thanks to 9J. We managed to re unite and 9J made a special gift for us – a bunny lantern

We are in Zürich (Switzerland) where it has been raining past days. We are unable to watch the moon but we are enjoying our lantern and talking about how happy we are now, when we finally are together.

Labels: ,

Share |

1 Comments:

  • I am so glad you are having such a good time during the Mid-Autumn Festival, and enjoying the Bunny Lantern. The Mid-Autumn is a day for reunion and I'm glad Miffa and her twin are together finally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/15/2008 05:22:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home