Miffa is da # 1

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The run of my life

Wanna know who is my father? just remember who was in New Zealand
in summer time while others enjoied the summer in the northern hemisphere.

UPDATED: My rotten spoiled child sabotaged my time. She added 10 minutes more!!! It was less than 1:30

You know that my daughter defied me saying that humans do not run and furthermore I was old and slow. Since then I have been training hard to make her swallow her words.

And Today Draculina, Ramiro and me stopped the watch at 1:29:04 in a Half Marathon.

I must admit that now I have the expert advice of other human racers who really are aware of my problem. (Mr. Bunny)



Labels: , , ,

Share |

3 Comments:

  • jajajaja, ciertamente FB está blanquito, blanquito.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/27/2008 10:11:00 am  

  • Oh that's too funny, Miffa! But you are correct, Father Bunny does look a lot paler than the others! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/27/2008 02:17:00 pm  

  • we spent all our summer holiday in Nez Zealand and there it was winter time.

    Anyways I don't like too much sun. It makes you look older. hehe

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 10/28/2008 10:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home