Miffa is da # 1

Saturday, September 27, 2008

NetAudio Barcelona 2008 - Looking Forward


As I have told you previously, the re-encounter with my sister has broken some pre-defined schemas. Being a super-hype bunny and staying at the top wasn’t my desire but I was. Now I have my sister and I feel we must recover the lost time.

So, again Xiam – the one who was in Sonar with FB- was in charge to cover a big event that, a lazy Mr. Cyteck has not covered yet, was our bunny reporter.

Outstanding visuals, music, and atmosphere. But the very best – forgive me, boys and girls- was again MuSik’s world domination


Como os he contado en algunas ocasiones, el re encuentro con mi hermana ha roto algunas de mis rutinas. Ser la super coneja de moda y estar en el top no es fácil. No era mi deseo pero soy la Paris Hilton Conejil (stop fantaseos Evaseé). Mi hermana y yo tenemos que recuperar el tiempo perdido.

Con lo que – otra vez – fue Xiam, bien entrenada en el Sonar fue quien cubrió la noticia - que el vago de Cyteck no ha cubierto antes-

Soberbios audiovisuales, música y ambiente . Pero lo mejor fue – perdonadme – el que ya es un himno de Musik : World Domination

Labels: , , ,

Share |

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home