Miffa is da # 1

Friday, January 02, 2009

Miffa is four and Miffu three years old.



It looks like if it was yesterday when, in my first visit to one of the nicest cities I have been, I saw her face in a Fortress store. Immediately I knew that I won’t depart from Hong Kong without her.

Now four years after that I feel sorry about not have being able to travel to her home city this year. Soon we will be there with her sister Miffu – who doesn’t like to appear a lot in this blog- and Aurore Marie – Miffa’s twin sister that joined her after and extensive research made by Miffa and the best private eye Bunny from HK (9J)

We missed our friends Chairoko and Kiiroko as well as Nijntje, but this time I decided to buy a nice cake to avoid criticism about my home made one.

Labels:

Share |

5 Comments:

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIFFA AND MIFFU!!!
    I can't wait for my own birthday... still four months to go, same month as Anita's birthday!
    Come to think of it, if Aurora Marie is Miffa's twin sister, wouldn't it be her birthday too?
    Can't wait to see you all in Hong Kong!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2009 02:22:00 pm  

  • Hi 9j,

    You're right, but we made her a very special celebration and she got a very special gift.

    We didn't know, but the gift pack, indeed the box has a picture of......

    MIFFA.

    So shocked!

    We will post it soon. (today)

    By Blogger Miffa, at 1/03/2009 04:21:00 pm  

  • Happy Birthday Miffa, Miffu!
    Nijntje remember we had great birthday party with you last year.

    By Blogger CafeMiffy, at 1/04/2009 04:36:00 pm  

  • yes we missed you a lotthis year.
    Hope to see you soon again.

    Did Nijntje make a big party for New Years Eve?

    By Blogger Miffa, at 1/05/2009 05:00:00 pm  

  • Yes, we went to mother bunny's hometown. It was a nice time for us. But, we missed Miffa and Miffo badly...

    Nijntje

    By Blogger CafeMiffy, at 1/06/2009 05:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home