Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, May 25, 2006

MTV, Buzz marketing and Aston Martins



After some time reading about them and some further r+d that proved me that this campaign is one of the biggest hits, I made myself some questions...

I have been really concerned about the ability that mega ad agencies have to convince clients to spend several thousand millions in a campaign.

Money + some ideas + scandal can give you the opportunity to succeed.

What it really disturbs me is:

  • That lame obsession to render all this kind of shit as “below the line”
  • If you go after a lame segment you´ll get nice response (but no €)
  • We are more idiot now than a month ago
  • Buzz is increasingly being used (but do we really need that

But all that shit will be under control if the community will be active enough to dilute those actions.

A nice example is found here, I really want to thank those guys for their effort.

Labels: ,

Share |

1 Comments:

  • I really apologize, Father Bunny is getting older and I am afraid that things are going to be worse and worse over time.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 5/26/2006 09:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home