Miffa is da # 1

Sunday, March 06, 2011

We missed the Marathon, well, not really.


Past February 27th Tokyo marathon was held in out favorite city. I ran several kilometers with my father in a rainy, snowy and cold day where my father missed to accomplish his dream completely.

Since that time he has been not running, except for the last month. He got injured two week prior to Tokyo that time and the decision of running 42 something wasn’t the cleverest for him.

Anyways he started to train again, a month or so ago with more injures, what can you expect from an old man?

But, we manage to run with him, Draculina and me for the last FIFTEEN kilometers of a very nice run. May be he is not happy enough but we are delighted with so many kilometers with such a low effort (we were on his back).

Labels: , , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Miffa did you come to HK for the standard chartered marathon?

    By Anonymous miffyto, at 3/07/2011 05:02:00 pm  

  • Hi Miffyto,

    This is planned for 2012.
    I did Barcelona in 2009, Tokyo in 2010, so it's time for HK now.

    I will like to run HK and maybe later singapore.

    But I am happy because I will be in HK a couple of weeks on April.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 3/08/2011 12:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home