Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hi all !


Hi,

My name is Miffa and I am a little bunny from Hong Kong. I live in Europe with my step father and step mother bunny in a nice house from which the sea can be viewed.

Father and mother bunny where doing some shopping, kind of natural in HK, and tired of walking up and down the street and almost with their lesson learned: “Chance to be cheated, robbed or any kind of rip off arises, so be careful.”

So the decided to visit an store located at Yu Sung Boon Bldg., 107 Des Voeux Road Central where I had been waiting for my new parents to come.

I was lucky because other baby bunnies were introduced to father bunny. But, as he told me, he took the decision as soon as he saw me in a Nokia poster. That was almost a year ago.


Since then I have been part of many adventures and travels with father and mather bunny that I will share with you all.

Regards

Labels:

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home