Miffa is da # 1

Friday, February 24, 2006

Father bunny brought us a present from San Sebastian

Father bunny travelled to San Sebastian two days ago with some colleagues. Normally father bunny and me used to travel together but since I have to take care of Miffu I decided to settle a little bit. This city is in the north of Spain, close to France and news reported snow an very low temperatures so I decided that my responsibility taking care of Miffu was bigger than my desire to visit new spots.
This is me holded by father bunny entering a Chinase hotel.
He has been there at least 5 times over the last 6 months, several days each time too. First time I told him to bring my teddy, because one feels sad when you are far from your family for a week…

There’s a nice spot in the center, plenty of shops. There, he bought us a nice present, it was almost 00:30 when he arrived home and we’ were already asleep, but he let the present close to us and when we woke up we saw it !!!

Thank you father bunny!

Labels: ,

Share |

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home