Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Being a famous bunny is not easy

I would like to continue with this new blogging trend that – in a nutshell- is designed to inform you how cool I am and how much effort and luck you would need to be one of my servants.


Apart from all the fuck*ng shit those people normally wrote. I’ am complaining about everyone’s right to be just plain vanilla (that means uncomplicated).


In a taxi (china) with my special outfit, no Rolls royce but i made that deal

A lot of years ago some people discovered how to deal with that, show off, to make more money to tell stupid things, etc. See www.hello.com

Marketing strategies in the buzz and guerrilla fields are really more advanced than Father bunny told me!



Nice luxury restaruant, isn't it?

Labels:

Share |

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home