Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A big party for the best bunny on earth.

Ok, that’s right, being a little bunny is not easy but neither being his father is a bed of roses.

In a few days Miffa will post what it will be her 100 th post and I want to celebrate this event. Miffa started his blogger career past November and since then she has been the best bunny blogger in the blogosphere. There are other bunnies blogging out there but no one like Miffa.

As many of you know her new bunny sisters Miffu, Miffe and Miff are a new, and great, responsibility for her. Yes, Miffa has grown up during this time, many adventures, many bunny friends but greater responsibilities.

A few days ago some friends gave me a clue about the most “bunny” way of celebrating this event. I will think about it. But meanwhile I will ask you for some advice.

Of course I will make a Miffa Shapped cake.

Share |

1 Comments:

  • What? I could not belive it when you told me.

    Miffa on a copter!!

    You're the most insane group on earth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/19/2006 12:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home