Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First expedition to Tokyo and my Cafemiffy friends

Miffa at her Mandarin Oriental suite with some nice Tokyo's views


After my adventures in China that I will share with you in a Bunny Visitors Guide to this country I visited Japan. I spent five days in Tokyo, surely not enough to taste major places of this frenetic and cool city but enough to discover a wonderful city that will be explored and conquered by Miffa.

Close to the Imperial Palace and the CBD district of Ginza we were hosted in the wonderful Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Since there we explored several Tokyo districts around the center and some more distant ones. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and rhythm of Tokyo and its people but the best it happened on Saturday 14th.

As planned I met my Cafemiffy friends from Tokyo. They invited us to the oldest restaurant in Tokyo where we had traditional Japanese Sukiyaki.


Delicous dishes from Japan

I met again with Miffo, Pau and Laia that are delighted with their Japanese family. They are very nice and gave me a lot of kisses and hugs. I also met Nijntje who was born in Holland and like has traveled to many places with her bunny parents.

Miffo, Nijntje and me.


Labels: , , , , ,

Share |

3 Comments:

  • Miffa,

    Welcome back!!
    We were glad that you could join to our dineer, share great time!!

    Miffo and Nijntje are very fine, they hope to meet you again!!

    Take care,

    By Blogger CafeMiffy, at 4/17/2007 06:23:00 pm  

  • Hello,

    We really had our greatest time with you at Tokyo.

    The First Global Bunny Summit was a great success.

    Second edition will be held at Barcelona.

    Best regards

    By Blogger Miffa, at 4/17/2007 07:56:00 pm  

  • Ooops, I thought Cafemiffy was a coffe trade or something from wich FB was trying to get the spanish representation :s

    jajajaja, sorry.

    What a nice trip! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2007 09:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home