Miffa is da # 1

Friday, February 06, 2009

My father abuses me, and forces me to work.

This is me on a plane, while taking notes for the new Ref/SN article


Yes, I would like that all the people around knows this fact. Since we joined the Ref s/n project my father is putting a lot of pressure on me to produce new articles.

He tried to write by herself, but he failed to imitate my acid, corrosive way to express how the human world is insane.

Our latest fight was writing about Patek Philippe’s watches. How the hell can I write about that without buying one????

Thank god he is poor and his credit card has a lame limit that only was enough for a one hour rent. I will talk with the Ref/SN blog's editor...

Labels: ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Oh Miffa, you're just being fed up and overwork, your father didn't really want to abuse you!
    It looks like on your Ref s/n project blog there are many posts about expensive things indeed. I suppose Patek Philippe watches are so expensive that I've never even heard of them!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/06/2009 05:28:00 pm  

  • We knew about that expensive stuff in Hong Kong.

    did you know that the Rolls Royce ratio per population is the highest in HK?

    By Blogger Miffa, at 2/08/2009 08:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home