Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WATASHI WA MIFFA DESU


As you know, I love to travel and and I like a lot Japan. I asked my father to pay me a ticket to Tokyo, as I would like to spend a few days at the Mandarin Oriental, go shopping at Ginza and Omotesando, well, you know, all those things that a bunny like me loves doing

However, father bunny is really upset with me . He said that I am used to doing nothing, just travelling, having fun , and that i have some bad vices like smoking and drinking while playing cards cheating my sisters and friends to get their money… I asked him where is the problem. All these things are fun and I am a spoiled bunny.

One day, father bunny came back home and he said to me that I am going to start Japanese lessons. What, I said ?? I don´t want to work , I don’t want to study ! I just want to have fun.

Father bunny replied : “ You will not go back to Japan , if you do not learn a little bit Japanese , your sister Miffo can help you . If you want to visit your friends from Café Miffy, you have to master a few words in Japanese “

So, here I am with my “ hawaian “ shirt at home studying Japanese. Thanks god, I don´t need to learn the Kanji, as I master Chinese ! But, I´ll still have to memorize the hiragana and katakana alphabet.

Well, here my first steps :

Watashi wa sushi o tabemasu !

Oyasuminasai ( I am too tired and I asked father bunny, if I can go to bed )

Mataraishuu !!

Labels: ,

Share |

7 Comments:

  • The glasses make you look intelligent, Miffa! Good luck on the Japanese!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/13/2009 02:46:00 pm  

  • ganbare miffa!

    By Anonymous miffyto, at 5/13/2009 04:19:00 pm  

  • Hmmm, the glasses makes me look smarter.!!! hehehe

    To tell you the truth I don't need them, but i have a more glamorous look.

    A great pleasure to have you here miffyto, in our last meeting in Hong Kong we talked about you a lot - of course in a very positive way-

    You hold the "unofficial" record in the category "the human who owns more miffy plushes in the world"

    By Blogger Miffa, at 5/13/2009 04:27:00 pm  

  • Ummm... En hawai hay girasoles??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/13/2009 06:54:00 pm  

  • Se nota que no ves Shin chan.
    La hermana de Shin Chan, ¡como se llama?
    Himawari, que quiere decir girasol.

    Y la clase de él es la clase de los girasoles.

    Un gran placer ver a nuestra gran amiga Double leyendo nuestro blog. Prometo tirar de las orejas al viejo y que se ponga las pilas en ref s/n

    By Blogger Miffa, at 5/13/2009 08:15:00 pm  

  • Excellent!!(SUGOI!)
    We are looking forward to talking with you in Japanese.

    See you soon!(MATANE!)

    By Blogger CafeMiffy, at 5/17/2009 03:36:00 pm  

  • Jaja es verdad... pues nada ya te veo viendo los dibujos con sus Kanjis y Furigamas... suerte que el japones es dificil :)

    Un beso

    p.d. Dile a tu padre, por cierto, que deje de enfadarse con el mundo, que es mejor que lo acepte tal y como es, vale??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/19/2009 01:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home