Miffa is da # 1

Monday, March 13, 2006

My teddy and Father Bunny wild weekend in Madrid

Father bunny's partner - Mr. Yesu - at the event organized by him

As I’ve told u several times Father Bunny works in an area called marketing. Past week something similar to a “Direct Marketing National Meeting” took place in Madrid Iman06.

Additionally Father Bunny was hired to organize an event in
Expooptica 2006. There new lenses, frames and all kind off stuff related to optics were presented and discussed.

At first one could probably think that the first one is much more important, big and fun, but as he told me you will be totally wrong.

Father Bunny invited me and
Miffu to both events, he tried to convince us saying we will be at Hotel Puerta de America (a new ultra modern hotel) but we preferred another option: just simply to stay at home.

Anyways as in other occasions I gave my teddy to Father Bunny just to be accompanied those days.

Father bunny told me some adventures but I’d rather prefer him to tell you.

Labels: ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Ok, Miffa i will write it, but I think you and Miffu really misses something this long weekend in Madrid.

    Your teddy was really the only magnet (IMAN) that i saw there.

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 3/13/2006 05:33:00 pm  

  • hi Miffa,

    Can you please borrow Mr. Yesu with us. ? we will reall appreciate this.

    Thanx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2006 09:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home