Miffa is da # 1

Sunday, November 05, 2006

One hundred posts and one year, simple but stylish.

Miffu, Miffe (first time on this blog), me, my friend ghosty, Miff "beannie" and our cake

Some people asked me during these two past weeks if I quit from posting because my normal one or two entries a week pace has suddenly stopped.

I decided with Father Bunny to commemorate my 100th post with a party and he promised me to make a cake. Well, he has been busy and I have been writing material for next weeks.

Finally the great day arrived and Father Bunny did it a big cake, Mother Bunny bought nice candles and all my sisters and friends were there to cheer me. Thank you!


It had been a lot of time and a lot of adventures during this time, several Bunny World Records achieved, several countries visited, new friends…


Miffa and Olaf Frundsen in Miffa's party, Olaf is a friend she met sailing

Everything started on a sunny winter day in HK Island when Father Bunny decided to adopt me. Since the beginning Father Bunny has taken me with him in many trips, Madrid, Amsterdam, his home country Andorra, several places in Costa Brava, and of course with Mother Bunny we have been in China and HK again. Certainly I missed New York but he has promised me that we will go there.

In a Cabrio, Miffa loves sports cars

Miffu that joined us a year later and that is from Hk like me) my first sailing experience after being certified as yatch master, my teddy discovering the beautiful coral in the Red Sea, the beautiful beaches in Hurghada and Australia, climbing Uluru, beautiful Kangaroos, sports cars and convertibles, Hi speed boats, soccer championship, the hottest people as the abuse gang that I met in their party, evasee who invited me to have dinner with him and her friends in Ibiza, the wifiblanes gang and Musik, Alex Bunny, Pat Bunny, Professor Garrido and Professor Bunny, lot of Father Buny friends that always have taken great care of me and a lot of people more that I have met during this time.

Not to forget our friends from Japan and from Canada and all the people
who has visited us during this time.

To everyone, Thank you very much for being there and to share life with this little bunny (ehem, not so little)


Miffa says: Thank U all. Cheers !

Share |

8 Comments:

  • Cheers! Little... Sorry! NOT SO LITTLE, Miffa ;)

    That cake looks very funny, love it! But, eeeerrrr, what about its flavor? It doesn't seem to be very tasty :s (Sorry Father Bunny, I don't want to mean that you aren't a good cook (cooker?), jiji).

    Kisses, pretty.


    P.D.: Sorry for my English, not so good as I'd like :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2006 10:41:00 am  

  • Thanks Mrs Katanga,

    Well, it was a bunny shaped sponge cake made from scratch by Father bunny.

    250 grams flour
    125 ml Yoghurt
    250 grams sugar
    125 ml olive oil
    yeast

    35 minutes in the oven

    Father bunny was pissed off because he wanted to buy the cake and then shape it and decorate it but he forgot they close saturday afternoon.

    The outside layer was whipped cream.

    I must admit I did not taste it! ;)

    By Blogger Miffa, at 11/06/2006 12:33:00 pm  

  • Eii Felicitats!!!! Party party!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2006 06:09:00 pm  

  • I must admit I did not taste it!

    jajaja, clever girl ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2006 09:47:00 pm  

  • Hi Miffa

    we admit that the cake does not look really tasty, but, I am sure that father bunny made the cake with all his love ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2006 09:59:00 pm  

  • Hey,

    There's a lot of fun about the cake but baking it took me a lot of time.

    Miffa had jet lag and was all the time more focused in her new friend that the cake.

    But i know Miffa is a spoiled rotten child.

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 11/08/2006 11:13:00 am  

  • Thanks to you, you´re the best. We´ll see so soon. Chao!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2006 11:18:00 am  

  • Excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta, Mr. Chan.

    It wasn't Miffa's fault. We know you did the best you could, of course. Don't worry about that.

    Y no te enfades, q te saldrán unas arrugas mú feas ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2006 11:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home