Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Start !!!!

"phuck" FB is not going to be happy if he notice this.

While Fernando Alonso was in Valencia driving a MB SL55 AMG in the city centre showing us how to perform with a 150k euro car I was in my new home trying not to depress myself about my new neighbourhood.

My Aston Martin has a start / stop engine too but lately I am considering if the safest PTU (personal transport unit) is not a tricycle. I am not sure because a few days ago a bike rider was fined because he was riding too fast.

Anyways, I’ve just pressed the START button again and although my DSL is off my spirit is on.

While Father Bunny was taking care of our stuff we founded some spray paint and we did our first graffiti.

Enjoy


Labels: , ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home