Miffa is da # 1

Friday, January 12, 2007

This is the end my friend.



Our last post from home a few minutes before the PC will go in its box.




I have been living here since I started my new life in Barcelona two years ago. I was adopted on January 2nd 2005 in Hong Kong Island and I arrived BCN a week after that day.

From our nice apartment the sea could be viewed and a nice city panorama could be admired. It was exquisitely furnished in a modern style and although I have not had a private room I liked it.

Now some guys have come and all out belongings are in a truck. Except a few things everything is inside that truck.

We were waiting for Father Bunny who will take me and my sisters to our new place. So it’s our computer and Nazba- our wifi bunny who will been on vacation for the next six months-

We’re sad, not extremely sad but our “first” place is over. Even The Peninsula will not be able to make us forget our first BCN home.

The end.


Labels:

Share |

1 Comments:

  • Ains, q penica las 3 ahí solas rodeás de cajas :(((

    Tá claro q es el peor momento de una mudanza, peeeeeeeeeero hay q mirar p'alante. Siempre. Y aquí no ha pasao ná.

    A new life starts!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2007 11:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home