Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Citius, altius, fortius. Are the olympics tempting Miffa?

I don’t think so, I think she is jealous of Draculina and me sharing the unique feeling of running though Barcelona and inside The Olympic Stadium and therefore she convinced Ookina to run with her.

They tried to maintain it secretly but Miffa’s vanity forces her to ask for my camera and guess what I found.

She has even bought a yellowchip!!


Ookina will use NB 909 and Miffa custom built Sketchers

Labels: , , , ,

Share |

3 Comments:

  • jajajaja, q mona con sus bambitas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2008 11:07:00 am  

  • Quiere ser la mejor clasificada en su categoria.

    Bueno, la verdad es que lo tiene facil. ;)

    Peor lo tiene Drako, creo que lo suyo es más el sumo que la carrera a pie.

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 5/14/2008 11:23:00 am  

  • Miffa's got her own custom built Sketchers? Did you get it from Build-a-Bear Workshop? My 9J is too small for their clothes. I found someone online who makes clothes for all sorts of dolls including Beanie Babies. I hope those would fit her.
    Anita Maria

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/15/2008 05:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home