Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Creative Bunnies


Father bunny is not very happy with me because I made some jokes about my sisters. You know I love them so much, but sometimes is difficult to have so many sisters.

Mother bunny thinks he over protects me and that he always tends to allow me all my whims. That’s not true.

It doesn’t matter I must stay in my room without TV and no tea with friends for three days. I hate you evil father.

I’ve decided to take some pictures of my sisters and to upload some that I took in Miró´s museum.


Labels:

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Oh poor Miffa! I hope you are well. What did you say that was so terrible about your sisters?
    And what a lot of junk Xiam is standing in front of?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/22/2008 02:34:00 pm  

  • Well she was just exagerating a little bit about me punishing her.

    We went to Miro's museum where some art from Sigg's collection (modern chinese art like the one in Tang's China Club in HK) is exposed these days.

    Xiam is in front of modern art (junk art?)

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 5/22/2008 11:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home