Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About my sister, and my laziness

This picture founded by Miffu proved that I wasn't alone

Lately I must reckon that all my blogging efforts are over Miffu and Father Bunny’s shoulders.

As you surely know my twin sister has arrived from HK. I didn’t even know that I had one twin sister. When Miffu and Father Bunny told me that they have hired a private eye from HK to follow some clues they have had over the time I was shocked.

After almost two weeks spending all my time with my sister, sometimes I wonder if this is not just a dream. Two sisters that were separated when born and lived a very different life for the past four years.

It’s like in one of Mother Bunny’s favourite movies: Woody Allen’s Match Point. Fate and destiny depend on fragile pieces. Sometimes it makes a big difference to stay on one side of the line or another one.

Who was in the right side and who was in the wrong side is difficult to determine. For sure my sister has not lived an easy life during past years.

Labels: , , , , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Is that pictures taken at a Fortress store?
    I am sad to hear that Aurora Marie did not lead an easy life before we found her, but I am sure she will now that she is together with you at last!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/23/2008 05:23:00 pm  

  • Hi 9j, this is Miffu.

    This picture is from Value Image - after a lot of research I got that picture-

    Aurora spent almost 4 years in an orphanage, and no one was tempted to adopt her.

    She managed to scape from there twice and the last one she was living in a floating house in Aberdeen for several months.

    ;) May be she is cheating us and she was living in a suite that their grandpa paid at The Peninsula.

    By Blogger Miffu Chan, at 9/23/2008 08:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home