Miffa is da # 1

Monday, February 09, 2009

In the Chinese city. Perspectives on the transmutations of an Empire


Sometimes I have received some criticism about the kind of education I am providing to my daughter Miffa.

Too many travels, too many parties, a little bit too much of excesses for a – no so little- bunny girl.

This past Sunday I decided to imitate my good friend Anita and after running 21 kilometres and 975 meters (Barcelona half marathon) we went to the CCCB. The exhibition was about the changes that have occurred through the time in China’s big cities.

Well, It was quite interesting but Miffa was sleeping most of the time arguing about the boring movies that new Chinese directors made to tribute five important cities.

Labels: ,

Share |

1 Comments:

  • I approve your decision to expose Miffa to art and culture, Father Bunny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2009 04:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home