Miffa is da # 1

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rbt – Rabbit- The Restaurant

© 9j Media Partners Ltd.

In my first outing experience in my city, just some hours after my parents did all the red tape that you need to adopt a bunny child in HK, I saw a nice sign…

Unfortunately, I was so young that I had no writing skills and my Father is such an idiot that he forgot to write down the name.

But after extensive and intensive research we founded their website * and we manage to be there several years after our first attempt.

May be I am going to disappoint my friend 9J, but they have a great corporate image for bunny lovers but quite a disappointing offer for humans. Besides their name stand for REAL BREWED TEA, and they're from Taiwan.
* This was not an easy job, and we need to use the "search for rbt into .hk domains option"

Labels: , , ,

Share |

1 Comments:

  • Wow, "9J Media Partners Ltd."! You are making me sound more impressive than I am!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/18/2009 03:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home