Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dita von Teese, Tag Heuer and, of course, bunnies


Lately I have been very busy travelling and going from one bunny party to another one. I have been also trying to convince Father Bunny that I must celebrate a big party to celebrate my 100 th post in my Blog. (This has been written before the party and posted after it).

I must admit that most of the time I am thinking in my sweet white bunny…Ah love, love, what a beautiful way of loosing time! (that you can use to buy beautiful stuff)

My younger sister Miff “beanie” – that have been bitching around past week with Father bunny in San Sebastian- send me a picture that she saw in a fashion magazine (the bastards were on business class)

Then after some research I have discovered that the picture was taken by Mary Ellen Mark for a Tag Heuer initiative.

A bit old and too gothic for me, but still a very interesting Bunny to meet in a party.

After more research I discovered that the Madam who is holding him is married to Marilyn Manson- but this is another clue that shows that the world is thinking “Bunny”.

A Bunny domination plan to conquer the world?

May be…

Labels: ,

Share |

5 Comments:

  • Dear Miffa, the real luxury is not to care about if it's a Tag Heuer, a Panerai, a Swatch or the one they give with los puntos estrella de "La Caixa", just because you don't know what a watch is or what does it serve for. To learn (and to be able) to live without them, that's the really important point.

    About the gothic bunny, well, I must admit I have no idea about bunnys in general, but I agree with your comment on the age ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2006 10:30:00 am  

  • I agree with you and subscribe the claim that someone used
    “Time is what you make of it”

    But the point were not watches (I use no watch) was out plan to bunny dominate the world ;)

    PS: With Father Bunny as my P.A who need to carry a watch, even a mobile phone?
    PS2: I do not like Panerais cause I would fit on me as the kitchen clock Mr. Dre worn with his rap group

    http://www.lasvegassun.com/from.ed/1997/mar/18/photos/P000010954.jpg

    By Blogger Miffa, at 11/09/2006 01:58:00 pm  

  • Ehem

    "It would fit on me..."

    A big mistake

    By Blogger Miffa, at 11/09/2006 01:59:00 pm  

  • jajaja, ok, no Panerais then.

    Let's talk about THE POINT. A plan to dominate the world... hhhmmm...

    What for?

    I mean, if bunnys (including you) think that they'll be able to make it better than now it is, then perfect, go ahead, they can count on me, BUT if the object of that "rabbit conspiracy" (jojojo, it could be an Oliver Stone's film) is to become as we (humans) are, is to play our current role... I think it doesn't worth it. It will be you and not your father who'll have to carry watches, mobiles, to cook anniversary cakes... you know. Have you thought about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2006 06:18:00 pm  

  • By the way have you seen my Rolex ad in The Economist.? Father Bunny got very angry about it.

    About these plans to bunny dominate the world… do not worry I have better things to do while a toddler (sweet little bunny spoiled by Father Bunny)

    By Blogger Miffa, at 11/10/2006 01:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home