Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Kuniya and Liru


Kuniya and Liru are both snakes who in the time of creation played an important role, the most important of all the creatures involved.

I am talking about the sacred place around Uluru (Ayers Rock) while a lot of aboriginal art and culture can be admired.

Kuniya is a python and Liru is a poisonous snake. Wherever you walk in the Uluru area you are surrounded by the presence of the Kuniya and Liru Tjukurpa.

But I will not talk about Kuniya – that surprisingly means female rabbit in Catalan – but about the art of selling carrots.

What the fuck? Miffa talking about that?

Yes.

First: My Google analytics account shows me that people is searching inside our blog for the word “marketing” and besides that some major ad agencies are visiting me

Second: Father Bunny with the inestimable help of Professor Bunny has been past Monday and Tuesday trying to convince people about the need to do major changes in the art of selling carrots

Third: My father gave me a book as a gift about this art and give my a talk about future, respect, blah blah (may be a Madam called Katanga has some part in this plot). Anyways my birthday is coming and I really need the new Vertu.

Labels:

Share |

3 Comments:

  • Maybe ;)

    P.S.: I'm very proud of you, FB. Keep on trying. Also of you, Miffa, but pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeee, don't wanna hear anything on Vertu.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/22/2006 08:38:00 pm  

  • Please, please, please, i really need the new Vertu Constellation,

    My ascent does not have a high resolution TFT color display and in my club other bunnies are making fun of me.

    PD: Es que el nuevo nokia scirocco es demasiado corriente.

    ;)

    By Blogger Miffa, at 11/23/2006 11:09:00 am  

  • Hhhhmmmmm, y si esperamos a q salga en naranja? Serás la envidia del personal, toda tú conjuntada :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2006 05:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home