Miffa is da # 1

Saturday, November 18, 2006

San Sebastian is a nice town: sure it's

After my post about my friend Olaf, I would like to introduce all my sisters to you.

I have not done it before because we were waiting for that famous 100th post.

Let’s start! It happened that I was supposed to visit Paris with MB, so I decided to decline Father Bunny and a big and very reputable corporation from the Basque Country invitation to visit San Sebastian. This is not the first time than they offer me to visit that beautiful city, but it is the second or third that I have been unable to be there.

Anyways Miff decided to go with FB. This big corporation invited him to talk about that art of selling your carrots as the most exclusive ones (even if there’re faulty ones).
The sent them business class tickets and there they went via Hondarribia (a few kilometres away from the French border)

A nice hotel in the center with outstanding views to the “La Concha Beach” and FB and Miff enjoying a nice sunset at Chillida’s comb of wind.

This is style, but I was at home with my trip to Paris cancelled. May be one day, Iñaki, may be.

Labels:

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Nunca he estado, so no puedo opinar con conocimiento de causa, pero seguro q lo es.

    Miff muy guapa, se le nota el aire familiar ;)

    Y lo de Chillida sí q es vender carrots...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2006 08:38:00 pm  

  • Pues yo tampoco, FB nunca me ha llevado.

    Miff se lo paso en grande, no es justo.

    Me estoy leyemdo un libro "The art of selling carrots"

    Ya te informaré

    By Blogger Miffa, at 11/22/2006 10:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home