Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And he thinks he can make makis...

I opened my Flickr Pro account some time ago and it’s one of the few e-services or e-whatever that I pay for.

Unlike our mother, for dad and me pictures are just fast small time pieces that we capture to store in our hard disk (ehemm, several hard disks). We use our small camera and we publish, post, store or delete as is. No further action, not even cropping or colour balance is applied.

May be we are lazy, may be we do not care. Anyways I have been looking for something new, something funny and something bunny.

And this is what I have found.



via Los Dragónnes

If someone can make these rolls, the improvements dad has made with Miffo teaching him are just nothing.

Thank god I have learnt that if you want to cook good Chinese you’d better hire a good Chinese cooker/chef.

Labels: , , , ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • I have seen this and similar pictures on Flickr as well. They look so beautiful I don't think I have the heart to bite into them.
    And how about those Nijntje Broodjes? I can't eat those! It's like eating 9J's face!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/29/2008 05:06:00 am  

  • Once I did a Miffa's face shaped cake. Actually i did it twice.

    But these makis are too nice to eat them. I agree

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 5/29/2008 10:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home